Monday, November 14, 2011

The View From Here

I 'created' this blog a very long time ago. So long ago I didn't even remember I had done so until I tried to create it today - again!


It occurs to me that I have several blank blogs out there in cyberspace, including a travel blog someplace where I actually wrote something with the intention of blogging and posting photos while traveling...and then didn't


I also occurs to me that I have:
lots of photos ...  
lots of ideas ...
lots to say ...
and I love to write!


....so what's the hold up?


Like anything else in life I need to make this a priority, make time to post, to be creative enough to be interesting to others....uh oh...inner conversation:
little voice #1: who'd want to read what you write
little voice #2: probably nobody
lv#1: so you would actually be wasting your time writing one...
lv#2: maybe...or, or maybe I would be writing for me. I did that once - I kept a journal on a webpage in the days before blogs existed but I never shared the URL - it was called "The View From Here" a title whose source is worthy of a blog post of its own


That's it! This is for me! Me! ME!
Others can read it, think and say what they like but I am doing this FOR ME!


My creative outlet
My sanctuary
My happy place
My View From Here


I have been inspired by a wonderful site called 52 Photos Project 
It has motivated me to try to develop better photography skills and the habit of blogging at least once a week.


Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment