Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Over Protected Camera

I have a nicely padded, sectioned and highly organized camera bag. It is where my camera lives... The camera bag lives in a large cupboard with my camera carefully tucked inside it. The result being that my camera is virtually forgotten and never readily available unless I am on vacation or "plan" to use it.


I, however, am a nicely padded and highly disorganized person...I am spontaneous and very spur of the moment and so is (what I consider to be) my best photography. 


My self imposed assignment for today is to throw caution to the wind and find a new home for my camera that is accessible and a reminder to do one of the assignments on the 52 Photos Project. I recognize it might take a few days to find the right home but I am committed to doing so!!


The other task for my "heART" time today is to design a permanent template for this blog, since the existing one doesn't seem to retain some of the changes I made to the HTML...


Let's see how far I get on today's assignments!


Assignment# 1:
✔ 
Camera removed from cushy bag and placed in visible, accessible place
Lesson Learned: camera sitting in visible, accessible place at home is rather useless when you are out...and witnessing the most incredible rainbow reflected by the sun, dancing on delightfully wispy clouds!! Fail! 


Assignment# 2: 
✔ 
I am becoming happier with how the page looks now but it still needs a bit of tweeking...
Lesson Learned: the old HTML skills are not as rusty as I had thought!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment