Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Assignment - Lens Baby - faking it ...



Chose my first assignment from 52 Photos Project! It involves using some online software to enhance photos!  I am very excited about learning from the amazing host, Bella!


My task today will be to chose a photo - probably one of my flower pictures - and spend some quality time in picnik with it...results to follow!


First attempt: too little?


Second Attempt: too much?

Lessons Learned:
  1. picnik is lots of fun and I could get lost for hours on that site!
  2. I want a lens baby for Christmas!!
  3. I definitely need to organize my photos....as well as take some new ones
  4. A lot of my photos already look like this by accident! *lol*



1 comment:

  1. Hi & Welcome!
    Yes, feel free to upload your work to the flickr group - Just label which assignment you're doing.

    ReplyDelete