Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Assignment - Photowalking


 This project's prompt was to take a walk with the intent to take note of what was out there in our world and to take some time to enjoy...and photograph it and, if desired, to share those photos and allow Bella to "see what your world looks like, right now." She had some amazingly beautiful fall shots on her page... 


but our fall appeared to be over as I was looking out at our first snow. I am not a big fan of the cold so I walked around my yard *lol* 

It is true that through going out with intention I noticed my surroundings, or certain aspects of my surroundings that I might not have otherwise ... like birds hiding it little nooks of my hedges, lacy patterns in snow on grass and some strange orb that a squirrel (I presume) has left high up in the small branches of one of the lilac trees.
It wasn't until I had exhausted all 'spots of interest' that I realized how cold I was in my sweater! 


Wasn't sure how to present this walk in a photo and since I am also trying to learn how to use Photoshop, I made a collage as a final product:


The entire 'walk' with full photos can be seen on my photostream here





No comments:

Post a Comment