Thursday, November 24, 2011

Assignment - Giving Thanks

This weekend is Thanksgiving in the U.S. so the 52 Photos Project prompt is "Giving Thanks" and the suggestion was to capture a moment of preparation or from your gathering and relays what you are thankful for.  
Those of us living outside the US were invited to choose from the 3 prompts and apply them as we wish *or* to share a photo of our choice. Being Canadian I have already celebrated Thanksgiving this year so I decided to share a photo of my choice.


In some ways this was a tough for me...being such an indecisive person and being so grateful for everything in my life ... sunrises, sunsets, the moon, beauty in nature, my home and garden, my kids, my friends, my travels and adventures ... and the wonderful man in my life, who makes the enjoyment of many of the above possible and who so willingly shares in them with me and without complaint!


So this week I have chosen to honour the man who taught me how to love again and live again, my partner and best friend, with a public display of gratitude for his presence in my life. 


1 comment:

  1. A true love story is a blessing. Thank you for sharing your love.

    ReplyDelete