Monday, January 9, 2012

Assignment - Up close and personal

This week 52 Photos Project is about Macro photography.
Perfect. I asked for a macro lens for Christmas and received money to buy 'the lens I want"


Our prompt was: "Choose a subject. Get close, closer...when you think you're too close - click."
We are invited to photograph people or still life, as we choose but to "just get in there all close and personal."


Fortunately, I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my son and his girlfriend for my birthday last week ... it turned out to be the perfect subject. I got closer, then too close then and - click. 
Well, truthfully, I went:
click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click


But I'll just post a few, as well as one other I took for this prompt. I might slip in a few past photos too because I do love the details in close up photography that escape the naked eye.


THE Bouquet: 




























. . . . and this is what happens if you come to see what I am taking pictures of . . . .




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love how you did several close-up shots! Very neat. Love the purple an white flower a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete