Sunday, March 11, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Bella's Prompt:

What is home to you?
A place?
A person?
A room?
A feeling?
Where do you go
when it is time
to go home?

Home is where my gardens are . . .



From the front door, where I keep my boots and gloves and look out from the stoop at the flowers


To the deck where I overlook my back gardens, enjoy the company of my wonderful man and my friends, barbeques and beverages . . .


. . . and of course watch the sunrise




Waiting patiently for spring (and remission) so I can enjoy the outdoors again. . .





1 comment:

  1. Janet! I have not seen you in forever! Nice to see you and, thanks for the lovely compliments over on my blog. Looks like you've been busy taking photographs! Yay for you! :) I love the first and last one especially. Beautiful homey feeling in the first photograph, and wonderful golden tones in the last one, oh so warm and inviting. Love it. :)

    Happy Weekend to you!

    Angie
    xo

    ReplyDelete